Sunday 27 May 2012

Flaming June

Well, the beginning of May was a washout weather wise, I wonder what June will bring? Hot sunshine? Sizzling barbecues? Barmy evenings?
We can all but hope.
Here on Wise Words the theme for June is Sock Puppets. If you don't know what they are, stay tuned because among those authors spotlighting their books and blogs, we have some fabulous guest-posts coming up revealing all the naughty things that authors get up to in their pursuit of success.

Ooh, I can hardly wait!


My line-up for June is:

Chrisso Courtis  Cancelled, so you have me instead!
Reginald Gray
Deidre Havrelock
Keira Michelle Telford
Marie Alesbury
M.K McClintock
Cindy McDonald
Elizabeth Nelson

Roll on June!

2 comments:

  1. Wet. Cold. Blah. Southern hemisphere = winter. Least I get to watch the filming of the hobbit from my work desk ;p *hee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...