WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Louise Wise (wisebird2009 on Twitter) was nominated for a Shorty Award

Louise Wise (wisebird2009 on Twitter) was nominated for a Shorty Award
I have three votes now. Sssh, one (or two) of them is me.
Vote for me because I was always the last one picked for the hockey team at school, and it's had a lasting impression on me. The Shorty Award may just get me back on balance.
Posted using ShareThis
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats