Sunday 28 March 2010

Darcia Helle books

My Review of Enemies and Playmates:
I settled down with high expectations and wasn't disappointed. Enemies and Playmates gripped me from the off and took me through its twists and turns with a tight control from the author.  Lauren Covington lives with a control freak of a father, Alex. He's  manipulative, abusive and rich. To the outside world he's a wonderful father and family man: loyal to his wife and patron to many charities, ironically battered women! Lauren stays in the family home out of love for her mother and brother,  but when she meets the hero of the story Jesse Ryder and her brother dies she and Jesse pave the way for her father's downfall. Romantic diehards won't be disappointed, it's woven beautifully into the story. Darcia Helle is certainly going to be added to my top favourite author list!

1 comment:

  1. I've read Hit List. It was really good. I shall look out for more of her books.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...