WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Monday, 30 May 2011

Let's have a quickie...

interview


Bio: My name is Louise and I am a writer of chick lit and Eden (which isn't a chick lit, but that was my first book and I wasn't sure which genre I preferred. Now I do!). I also work as a pharmacist technician for a well-known British superstore. I am married and have four children (all boys). Books I have out now are A Proper Charlie and Eden. 

Sentences to describe your novels: Eden - A tale of romance and survival as three people travel from 2236 to the beginning of time. A Proper Charlie - A sometimes passionate, an always funny story of mistaken identities, misunderstandings and class divide.


Next...
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats