Tuesday 24 May 2011

I'm all excited...


My début novel, Eden, is being converted to Kindle!




After many reviews, and listening to what people thought, I have revised it and now it's better than ever (or so my husband says!). 

It's still my baby even though I've another book out, and my third, Misanthrope, is being pulled apart by my editor. So what's Eden about? Somebody said it was Beauty and the Beast for Grown-ups and I thought that was very apt. 

Imagine being left stranded somewhere with no way of getting home. No telephone, no computer, no shelter. No food. Now imagine the place you're stranded is another planet. And then you realise you're not alone after all...
Check out this page for more details: http://louisewise-eden.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, exciting!! :) Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I've downloaded it already.

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this:) Huge Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. It's not doing too badly either.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...