WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Free Edit

I'll edit the first chapter of your novel providing it's not more than two thousand words (or there abouts).

I don't know about you, but when I'm choosing my reading material I first look for an interesting cover. Then I'll open and read a couple of lines.

But if the opening doesn't grab me I'll move to the next book - even if it's an author I'm familiar with. And asking around there are a lot of people like me.


It's crucial to get the first page right. I often edit and re-edit page one long after I've finished the book.


In order to receive your FREE edit all you have to do is email me the first chapter of your book, include a short outline of the story, letting me know its genre, and I'll email back my edit with any helpful criticisms.


But be warned: I don't flatter.
louisewise3@ntlworld.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats