Wednesday 8 May 2013

Oh no, not another competition to win a book!


No, it's a competition to win having your name (book or website link) credited in the acknowledgements of my next book. 

Eden is my bestseller at over a 10,000 downloads since its release (as an eBook) and fans of Jenny and Fly have asked if Eden 2 is on the horizon. I'd not even thought of a second book. Their story ended and I moved on to contemporary romance.

Amazon.UK
Amazon.com
But after yet another enquiry Jenny and Fly began to stir in my mind. Their story wasn't over! It was very much alive and I began writing . . . 

And writing.

The book took just over a month to write. It was amazing. Like pulling on a favourite pair of slippers that were snug and comfortable. My fingertips buzzed over the keyboard.

The rewrite has taken longer but now Eden 2 is in the hands of my beta reader, then in May in the hands of my editor and finally a proofreader.

But I need a title and I'm out of ideas. If you have read Eden (and you may need to to come up with a title for this one) please enter my FREE competition for a chance of winning having your name, book/link mentioned in the credits.

Leave your name, title and contact details in the comment section of the link below: http://www.louisewise.com/p/eden-best-selling-sci-fi-romance-on.html?spref=tw

Competition ends July 1st.


Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...