Friday 24 August 2012

I don't wanna say it, but it's almost the end of...

British summertime.

Not that we had a sizzling summer or anything, more like a sodden summer. Consolation is that the kids go back to school! Peace and quiet without the TV blaring, no shouts of 'I'm bored' or 'Mum, he's/she's hit me!'. Joy.

Anyway, my theme for September is FREE guest posting. I want posters to write about anything they like. No, not the time you had one too many and ended up on a barge, but rather about books, writing, blogging, readers, marketing, book covers, favourite authors... you get my drift. Anything as long it's about the world of the writer or blogger.

The byline is all yours! I want book covers, purchase links, author media links...

Use the contact button top left of your screen if you're interested, and I'll send you my guidelines.

No comments:

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...