Sunday 5 August 2012

A new up-and-coming review site...

Reading in the Sunshine
My Book Reviews




In Megan's words, she tells us a little about herself and why she has started a review blog:

'I'm Megan, I'm 22 and I live on the south coast of England. I had to give up working in a school last year due to poor health, and as I love reading and sharing recommendations with my family and friends, I thought I might try reviewing books as a hobby, so I set up a review blog and also a facebook page which runs alongside it.

readinginthesunshine.wordpress.com
My Book Reviews...
I've always enjoyed reading since I was a child, I buy a large amount of books each month, I will try any genre but especially love women's fiction, a few of my favourite authors are Cecelia Ahern, Lindsey Kelk, Harriet Evans, Sophie Kinsella and Tasmina Perry. I do have many more authors I love, I have bookshelves full of novels. However, I will always try any authors and am constantly trying and discovering other authors' books.

Authors all have to start off somewhere and if I can help anybody by spreading the word about their novel, by encouraging people to go and purchase it or asking people to check out an up-and-coming author then I'd love to be of any assistance. 

I feel that there any so many great books out there with a fantstic story just waiting to be discovered, it just takes someone to try one, write about how much they they have enjoyed it, and this can truly make a lot of difference to the authors out there. I hope that I am able to help connect an author with a potential reader, and that I can help any readers out there find their perfect book.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...