Friday 27 January 2012

Ever wondered how prophecies are conceived and brought into reality?


A collection of brand new prophecies about the world, about the world's economy, about disasters and wars, about terrorist attacks and about survival itself. In this book Cesar takes prophecies to the next level. Each individual prophecy comes with two interpretations for readers to analyse. 

At a time where everyone still loves to talk about Nostradamus, comes this intriguing book full of clues and cryptic images that is sure to broaden the imagination of those who believe in prophecies.

Purchase Links:

All about Blogging
Guest post by the author of Book of Prophecies - Cesar

I found that I had a lot of time on my hands after completing my Book of Prophecies in October, and I really wanted to research the topic of prophecies seeing as though I had filled a book with them!  I was drawn to search the web on a constant basis, searching for anything to do with prophets, prophecies or ancient documents.  I found plenty of sites; some with skewered ideas based upon little fact and other sites with religious perspectives.  I wanted to examine the topic from a unbiased open minded approach so I opened up a blogging account for the very first time and started to eagerly post the results of my research.  That was only a few short months ago but I am already addicted to posting onto my Blog.


My research has taken me to various places; to the discovery that the theory of evolution was around since Egyptians times, and to the idea that Nostradamus drew a lot of his knowledge from other books such as ‘Mirabilis liber’.  My Blog was soon the centralised location for all my writing, creating page upon page, writing post after post; with the aim to come back at some point to write a book containing the complete history of prophets.  But in the meantime, I hoped to create a good resource for anyone who might be interested in the subject.

That was one of the most surprising things about blogging, that using the statistics page I could see what countries my readers visited from.  Yes of course, there is a fair bit of hype about the possibility of 2012 being the end of the world (not something I personally believe) but I get visits from a wide variety of countries, some of which I would not be able to locate on an atlas.  There was a realisation that my simple words could reach someone on the other side of the world without me leaving my sitting room.  I love that idea and I love to Blog.
Special Edition
Purchase links for the special edition:


Cesar has a very experienced background in the spiritual world. He was brought up in a Christian family, but branched out from that base as he got older, seeking answers about the world around him, and the spiritual world around him.  In his mid-twenties dramatic events occurred in his life which challenged his very existence, but he learned from these experienced and most of learned that how that life is not just in our own hands.  

Now Cesar is a firm believer that everyone has their own path to walk in life, and part of that walk is all about the choices that you make. Some people choose a good life and some a wicked life, but most of us live the life in the middle, influenced by the world around us and our own upbringing, Cesar understands that life is simply not black and white.


1 comment:

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...