WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Thursday, 11 November 2010

Grammar Police

I've always hated bad grammar: it's sloppy, unprofessional and RUDE. Yes, I am offended by poor grammar.

I'm not perfect, I make silly mistakes (don't we all?) but what I'm talking about here is sloppiness, and people who just don't seem to care about the differences in there, their or they're etc. And don't get me started on the apostrophe!

This is a funny clip from Youtube. Are they for hire, do you think?




Disclaimer: Please don't write in telling me my mistakes. I shall completely deny them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats