WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Saturday, 4 July 2009

COMPETITION

We all love competitions, don't we? It's just nice to receive something for nothing. But is it something for nothing?

Nah, it's all to do with the advertising; and I'm the same. I'm giving away a signed copy of my first book - EDEN because I'm in need of raising my profile as a writer. As a shy individual this's come as a bit of an eye-opener! I'm finding myself in bookshops shamelessly flogging my wares, dropping my blog address all over the place, and telling anyone who'll listen that I'VE WRITTEN A BOOK.

Eden's a love story. It may be set in space and have a slight sci-fi kick to it, but it's a romance all the same. An adult Beauty and the Beast only the beauty is an astronaut and the beast is an alien.

Jenny, the heroine, is left on an unknown planet after the crew accidentally leave her behind. She's a modern woman from 2236 and is reduced to living the life of her prehistoric ancestors. She has to survive the harsh conditions on this cold planet; forage for food and hide from predatory animals. When the alien saves her life, she feels he isn't as evil as she first believes and sets out to tame him.

The competition is open to anyone.

To enter all I'm asking is that you put a link to this blog onto your website or blog.  Let me know you've done it, and I'll send you a signed copy of Eden.

I've only FOUR copies, so better be quick.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats