Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thanks to Jacqueline Howett...

for interviewing me on her blog. Crikey, I shall be having "luncheon" next instead of spam sarnies and swapping cider for Champagne!


Yeah, right!


Q. Where do you come from? I come from Northampton in England, the same place where the late Princess Diana lived.

Q. What made you write this book? I love reading chick lit. Funny things naturally happen in life, and I wanted to enforce that. Life is funny, and I enjoy writing about people rather than the actual romance.
Q. Which authors have had a significant influence on your writing? Melissa NathanShe was the first chick lit author I read and I absolutely fell in love with the style. I have read all of her books, sadly she died in 2006 with cancer (she was only 36!!). Through her writing she has shown me that life is funny and delightful as well as scary and heart-breaking.
Please click here to read the rest of the interview, and while there why not have a look at the rest of Jacqueline Howett's amazing blog - so much to see and read!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...