Friday 18 September 2015

Post your book extract on my blog!

From now until the end of November 2015 I want to be enticed into reading your book. 

Send me (email) your book snippets together with your author and book media (book cover, blurb, links, author bio, pics) and I'll post them here.

The post will be tweeted to my 12.7K followers and for extra exposure your book covers will be sent to Book Junkies on Pinterest and WWBB on Facebook.

Make the excerpt no more than 200 approx. Shock me, make me cry, laugh, scared... just hook me in so I can buy your book and post the review on GBU.

My TBR list is drying out! Help me find a book to read and gain great exposure at the same time--all for free (though a follow to the blog would be seen as a great thank you!)


Louise Wise is the author of the popular sci-fi romance two-book series Eden and Hunted.
Books that not only transports you to another place and time, but forces you to live it. 
- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM7AVCK/ref=series_rw_dp_sw


Blog is now full!
But if you have a Christmas themed book (or an awesome wintery scene) please forward me the extract together with everything else needed to make a blog post and I'll do the rest.
Apply as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...