Let’s have a bit of fun in February. Christmas is a memory and summer is a long way off, so I think we deserve it.
I want you to write in with piece of fiction (500 words approx), which could be a spin-off from your novel or a stand-alone short story.
The closing date is 25th February, and voting will take place in March. Everyone who enters will have a place on the blog and their book placed in Book Junkies library.
Bloggers are invited to ‘mark’ the story in the comment section, and I will consider their comments when I make my judgement. Send in your entries NOW to book your slot on the blog (your own byline as normal).
- With your entry send in ONE promotional book cover, SHORT blurb and TWO purchase links ONLY, and there is a limit of THREE author media links (Twitter, FB and blog etc).
- 500 words APPROX. If your story is 600 words or 200 hundred words, I do not care. But obviously 1000 words is taking the mick.
- Judging will take place in March and revealed in a blog post later in the month.
- Entries in by email before or on 25th February.
- No payment, but if you want to buy one of my books I’d be delighted.
- NO erotica, although you CAN be an erotica author, and you CAN send in your erotic book cover and links etc, just no erotic shorts, please.