WWBB on Facebook!

You are invited to post your book links, blurbs, snippets on WWBB's Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter and use @louise_wise for a retweet.

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Migrating to Wordpress...

about time, I hear you cry!

I know, but enough is enough, and Blogger has become such a pain to use. You can arrange a lovely article with images, quotes and pics, hit the publish button and then watch it all turn into a jumble of words and pictures in no particular order.

But bear with me... I'm a techy thickie and get frustrated easily.

I will post here as normal, but also on Wordpress which is here but as I say, I'm a techie thickie so the posts there at the moment (I imported from here to there) have a lot of code, which obviously means something to someone but to me it's WTF gobbledegook. And there it will stay as WTF gobbledegook because, frankly, I can't be arsed to learn what I did wrong.

The new blog, there,will be developed over time. It's a little bare of detail at the mo so while that's growing this blog will stay put, and will continue to stay put to grow old and dusty like it's owner. 





Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eden and Hunted - sci-fi like never before!

The only Indie library on the 'net!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COUNTER


View My Stats