Tuesday 23 May 2017

Author of The Smartest Girl in the Room reveals her secret #YAlit #newadult #college #Multicultural #Interracial @dnkboston


Author secret by Deborah Nam-Krane...
I am a Marie Kondo freak!
I read the Life Changing Magic of Tidying when I was in Italy (because seeing a gorgeous country is overrated, amirite?) and then when I got home after not getting any sleep for about twenty-five hours I started tidying immediately.
By the next day I'd thrown out bags of garbage I'd been keeping for almost two decades. By the next weekend my room, kitchen, bathroom and living room were transformed because of what I threw away.
Now if only I could convince my daughters to tidy too...


The Smartest Girl In The Room
Book One in The New Pioneers series

Nineteen year old Emily wants her college diploma fast, and she's going to get it. But when the perfect night with perfect Mitch leads her to a broken heart, Emily is blind to her vulnerability.

Amazon

When the person she cares about the most is hurt as a result, Emily's ambition gives way to more than a little ruthlessness.
She's going to use her smarts to take care of herself and protect the people she loves, and everyone else had better stay out of her way.
But shouldn't the smartest girl everyone knows realize that the ones she'd cross the line for would do the same for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...