Friday 25 December 2015

It's Christmassssssssssssssssss!

Merry Christmas to you from me





We all look forward to the New Year hoping the bad times are truly behind us and the good is around the corner. We think 'it'll be different this year' or we go further and strive to change ourselves in some ways i.e. diet, job change, stop smoking.

My challenge is to finish my next novel. The story is complete, it just needs a tad more research on the brain and how/what is happening to it whilst in a coma, and then the rewriting can begin. I hope it'll be ready for my editor in February.

So whatever your challenges for the upcoming year, all the very best, and I hope you meet them, and if not, well, there's always 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

If you like #syfy #alien #romance books check out this extract from EDEN

Excerpt from the book  Eden by Louise Wise Dizziness swamped her. Then sunlight fell on her in a burst of fresh, cold air as...